The Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals has over 3000 members active in nearly every community in the United States and around the world. OBAP remains a prominent thought-leader and advocate for increasing diversity and inclusiveness throughout the aerospace industry. OBAP leaders are available to serve as resources on a variety of topics including:
- Aviation History
- African Americans in Aviation & Aerospace
- Domestic Disaster Response and Relief
- Community and Youth Service
- Aerospace Technology and Trends
"Dreams2Careers Program Live on February 20"
February 18, 2020
"CAP Foundation Welcomes New Member from FAA"
February 16, 2021
"'We do stand on the shoulders of those who came before us'"
February 11, 2021
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions