OUR COVID-19 POLICY:
The health and safety of our students and staff remain our highest priority. View a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk at our in-person ACE Academies.
ACE Academy Fee Waiver
OBAP ACE Academies are designed to expose youth to a wide variety of career opportunities in aviation and aerospace. Our program offers students a hands-on experience of learning aviation history, fundamentals of aerodynamics, the role of government in aviation, and the many careers available in the aerospace field.
Interested in enrolling your student in ACE? Learn more about our fee waiver options and how to qualify.
Each year, we offer a limited number of fee waivers for each ACE. To be considered for a fee waiver, students must meet one or more of the following eligibility criteria.
You're eligible for fee waivers if you say "yes" to any of the following:
- You're enrolled in or eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You're enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing or a foster home or are homeless.
- The student is a ward of the state or an orphan.
View all Ace Academies
Black Aerospace Professionals
is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
19 Mantua Rd.
Mt. Royal NJ 08061
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions