What it means to be a member.
Your OBAP membership is the path to lifelong learning, networking, and career advancement, and opportunities to support and advocate for the next generation of aerospace professionals. You’ll become part of a rich legacy of pioneers and an advocate for a bright future for minorities in aerospace. With OBAP, the sky’s the limit!
Become an OBAP Member
The premier organization for aerospace professionals of color.
Unlock your potential
Whether you’re just getting started in your career or you’re a seasoned professional, OBAP helps you hone the skills you need to succeed. Learn more about early-career mentoring
Advance your career
From career-planning tools to networking events to educational opportunities, OBAP can take you and your career to new heights.
Additional discounts and benefits include:
Access the OBAP Career Center for exclusive access to available careers.
OBAP Members receive:
- A complimentary initial career services consultation
- A 20% discount on all career counseling services including
- Interview preparation and webinars
- A dedicated 2-hour mock interview tailored to both the member and his or her
- Unlimited access to any on-demand career preparation content made available by the provider until the member is hired by one of their target employers of choice.
Access financial education resources courtesy of Wings Financial
Serve and share
You don’t always get service opportunities in your day-to-day, but OBAP has a variety of ways to get involved on the local and national level. Learn more about service opportunities
Sharpen your competitive edge
As an OBAP member, you’ll gain knowledge and confidence to set yourself apart from the rest. Save the date for members-only events
Your membership and involvement in OBAP support the programs that turn dreams into careers for thousands of youth and young professionals each year.
Each year, OBAP implements vital programs to create awareness, inspire and propel aerospace careers nationwide.
View all programs.
Black Aerospace Professionals
is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
19 Mantua Rd.
Mt. Royal NJ 08061
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions