OBAP collegiate chapters are registered student organizations chartered at colleges and universities nationwide. They provide essential guidance to aspiring aerospace professionals of color, offering mentorship, scholarships, and career readiness programs.
Collegiate Chapter profile pages coming soon.
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions