Your gift helps take dreams to careers.
OBAP changes lives by creating pathways to success through educating youth, communities, and professionals—shaping an aerospace industry as diverse as the people we serve. With the support of partners like you, OBAP has reached enormous heights. Together, we will soar even higher.
In 2022, OBAP:
- Awarded over $115K in scholarships
- Reached over 30k students via youth programming initiatives
- Created resources and provided advocacy for nearly 4,000 professional members
Your Gift Helps Turn Dreams Into Careers
Elevate your Impact
Join the OBAP Legacy Society when you make a planned gift.
Legacy gifts are integral to the future of the Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals. Including us in your overall estate or financial plans not only helps to serve and expand our reach through innovative programming and increased educational opportunities, but it can also provide you with tax benefits in return.
There are several ways to leave a legacy through OBAP including, but not limited to:
- Bequest (Will or Living Trust)
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance Gift
- Charitable Trust
Double Your Donation
Grow Your Gift with Company Matching
Did you know that hundreds of companies match donations by employees to our organization? Through this program, you multiply your donation to OBAP when your company matches your contributions. Use the search tool below to see if your company will match your donation and access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions