OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
As the growing COVID-19 pandemic impacts our lives and our work, OBAP is working hard to respond to rapid industry change. We're working diligently to provide resources for members experiencing job displacement, and to bring you the latest industry updates as they develop.
During this season of uncertainty, OBAP will provide the following resources to members affected by furlough or job loss:
1. Access to a Transition Mentor
Members who have been furloughed or laid off can request a transition mentor to help them navigate their next steps.
2. Professional Preparation
Any member who has been furloughed or laid off will be given priority for interview preparation, resume review, and qualifications review in preparation for future employment opportunities.
Follow OBAP @
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions