OBAP Inspires Excellence and provides opportunities in aerospace by Supporting, Transforming, Educating, and Mentoring our members and communities.
OBAP will be a world-leading organization that changes lives by creating a pathway to success through educating youth, communities, and professionals—shaping an aerospace industry as diverse as the people we serve.
With support from our members, donors & sponsors, we can achieve all of our goals and grow to reach more youth to achieve their dreams in the aerospace industry as well as support in their continued career path.
OBAP has more than 3,000 members internationally representing every major and regional carrier and a diverse offering of aerospace professions. Collectively, we are committed to providing existing aerospace professionals with the resources needed to maintain and advance their careers.
- The Annual National Conference, lasting three days and moving to a new city each August, is host to more than 1,500 aerospace professionals, providing expansive opportunities for networking, mentoring and career advancement.
- The Spring Meeting and Career Fair, held annually, hosts more than 500 aerospace professionals for one day only.
As a vital component of OBAP membership, aerospace professionals are encouraged to serve as mentors and volunteer their time to youth and young adults through Project Aerospace.
- Aerospace Professionals in Schools (APIS) initiatives introduce and continue interest in aerospace amongst youth, reaching nearly 100,000 students annually.
OBAP implements FAA-endorsed ACE Academies each summer in approximately 30 cities reaching nearly 1,500 students between the ages of 14 - 18.
Black Aerospace Professionals
is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
19 Mantua Rd.
Mt. Royal NJ 08061
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions