OBAP is dedicated to supporting minority interests and placement in aerospace careers. To date, OBAP has awarded $5.8 million in scholarships to more than 470 diverse recipients nationwide. The scholarships, made available through strengthened partnerships with key carriers and aviation-related businesses, allow award recipients to advance or pursue diverse aviation-related careers.
OBAP also partners with other industry organizations and businesses to offer professional development opportunities. View active professional development and training opportunities.
SIGN UP NOW
to be notified when the next Scholarships are open.
2019 Scholarship Recipients
2018 Scholarship Recipients
2017 Scholarship Recipients
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions